Saturday 29 March 2014

Deity

 The Covenant Series - Jeniffer L. Armentrout                            4.5 stars

As these stories go on, you really become impressed by the direction that Armentrout is taking this story, its gets more and more interesting and you become all the more invested into the characters she has created.

I for sure enjoyed these books, and after reading deity, I can officially add it to my top ten favourite series. I love it. I love this book. It just keeps getting better and better.

Alex shows that she is growing up from being so impulsive and selfish and has come along way since half-blood. There has been alot of heartbreak since the first novel and all of this has made Alex such a strong and endearing character, whose head I just love to live in. The evolution of these characters are breathtaking and makes you want to jump up and down (while still trying to read). The fire and fierceness is one of the many reasons why I love her, and how she would do anything to protect the people that she loves.

Another reason why this book reached a high for me was the development of Alex's relationship with both Seth and Aiden. One building relationship left you hot and smouldering while the other leaves you begging for answers, so much so that you feel like throwing you book across the room. Its just so damn introguing, and I am so certain that the answer is going to be GOOD. Relationships are built, enemies are made, lines are crossed, answers are revealed, alliances are formed and so much more. Purely put: this book is sublime and I will read it over and over in the years to come.

I would absolutely highly recommend this book to anybody, it has come so far in this series and I really want to hug JL Armentrout for bringing us these stories.

Aiden or Seth people?? The answer is killing me.

Chloe x

No comments:

Post a Comment