Monday 1 February 2016

January Wrap-Up 2016

THE BOOKS I READ IN JANUARY 2016 

My insta wrap up shot: (@infinitybooks)
Clockwork Angel - Cassandra Clare

The 5th Wave - Rick Yancey

Confess - Colleen Hoover

Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone - JK Rowling (via audiobook)

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets - JK Rowling (via audiobook)


I tend to read 4-5 books per month, this month was a little slow for me, as I actually only read 3, since the Harry Potter novels were read via audiobook while I've been travelling (which I do a lot of for my job). I have a very ambitious TBR for the month of February, which will be posted shortly. But by golly... there are a LOT of books I want to read. It's a little overwhelming!

FAVORITE BOOK IN JANUARY

The 5th Wave was such a crazy amazing book. I really sincerely enjoyed reading this book and all the different dynamic characters that it beheld. I was entranced by the story and I quickly added The Infinite Sea (the 5th Wave, book 2) to my February To Be Read pile. See my book review here








FAVORITE JANUARY COVER

This cover is just absolutely gorgeous, specifically because of the books content as well. I'm ashamed to admit it took me a few looks to see the face in the artwork at the ESS of CONFESS. But hey, when I did see it, I relished in the beauty of it. Better late than never, amiright?








WHAT I DIDN'T MANAGE TO READ

I have been waiting and waiting to read these books for a while, ever since I read Throne of Glass last year. I stupidly purchased Heir of Fire, some reason thinking this was the second book, before I realized oh, wait a minute, it's the third DOI! So I waited another few weeks for this baby to arrive on my doorstep from Amazon. I've had for a week or so now, but had other books I was reading, so it's the first book I'm bumping from my January TBR straight to my February TBR!






DENT IN MY TBR SHELF

3/52 (Harry Potter were re-reads....)
Current books TBR: 49 (inclusive of January book haul - to be revealed!)

No comments:

Post a Comment